Rates & Amenities
Affordable Rates and Helpful, Friendly Service
You’ll know you’ve come to the right place when you see the giant cowboy Muffler Man sculpture. He’s a 22 ft. tall!
Our 25 level gravel-paved pull-thru sites have picnic tables and will accommodate up to 40’ RVs.
Bring your dog – we’re pet friendly. Picnic under the willow trees and enjoy brilliant sunsets from the big porch swing. Let the kids play on the playground’s swings and slides.
Your rates include…
- 30 Amp electric power (we have 50 Amp adapters for sale, if needed)
- Dump station – no sewer
- Clean restrooms & hot showers (coin-op)
- Coin-op laundry
- FREE WiFi in designated areas (not available in sites)
- Large common area fire pit
- Pet friendly*
Reservations & Cancellation Policy
Ask about our 10% military discount!
The summer months are especially busy and space is limited. Because of this, all reservations must be pre-paid. Thank you for understanding!
- Any reservation cancelled at least 2 weeks before check-in date will be given a refund less a 20% cancelation fee.
- If for any reason you cancel your reservation within the two weeks prior to your reservation date, we will gladly refund you 50% of the reservation cost.
- We accept all major credit cards.
- Any cancellations within 24 hours of your check-in will not be eligible for refund.
- Changing the date(s) of your stay is no problem as long as occupancy allows.
- *Pet Policy – Three pets, maximum – No aggressive animals, please
Call to Reserve or Book Online (With a $5 Convenience Fee)
Stayed here overnight on the way through Idaho and this is a very comfy, quiet home town family-owned park. The owners are very gracious and polite. There is a small laundry facility with a small store. They serve fresh coffee and waffles in the morning. Chickens and animals made us feel right at home. Will recommend this place for convenience and hospitality. -Judith K on Yelp
We stayed here for 2 weeks and have enjoyed every minute. Jessica and Keith are wonderful people and helpful. Morning waffles and coffee are free. Evenings is the ice cream social. The ice cream comes from a local creamery and is very delicious. You won’t be disappointed when you choose to stay here.
Highly recommend this clean, mostly-quiet and easy-going RV park for a good stay in the Twin Falls area. The peace and relative quiet of the park were noteworthy, even being right off the highway, and only a very occasional sound of a train passing through was noticeable during my 6-night stay.
This was a wonderful place to stay for a whole 2 weeks! A hard working young family owns and runs the park. They take extra care to ensure a comfortable stay for tired travelers. Eager to assist any needs and very accommodating. Will be back!